Inexcusable? (Was Re: Rev 2.0.2 is availalble)

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jul 30 13:31:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 12:07  PM, sims wrote:
> My key expires on Nov 30, 2003. I have not received a new unlock code
> and have tried my old code on the 2.0.2 and now we have notice of
> unlock
> problems.
>
> Have others with a valid license received some new unlock code?
>
> In the dark here...

Yep I got mine. I'll append the message sans the unlock code. I don't
see what the fuss is about. The message says exactly what is going on.
Maybe the poster who thinks it is "inexcusable" has not yet got their
message from RR?

--

Dear xxxx xxxx,

   Re: New code for your purchase of Revolution Pro -- Small Business
Edition

Thanks for purchasing Revolution. Due to the changes in the licensing
system we have modified your license as follows:

Student/Teacher, K12, Standard, SBE -> Commercial Studio (specially
modified
so you can develop and build on all platforms)

All pro licenses, All other educational licenses -> Commercial
Enterprise

As you purchased Revolution before the new licensing system was
introduced, the license changes are necessary so that you do not get the
exit splash screen when building standalones. However, it should be
noted
that you are still bound by your previous license agreement.

Please find below your new unlocking key for Revolution 2.0.2. Enter
this
key when prompted after launching Revolution:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions about your code, please do not hesitate to
contact us through info at runrev.com. An email will be sent out as soon as
the links on our website have been updated for 2.0.2. We ask for your
patience as we move over to the new licensing system.

Thank You.

Best wishes,

The Runtime Revolution Team

This email Powered by Revolution® CGI - We eat our own Haggis

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com