Fix to distribution builder available

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed Jul 30 13:00:01 EDT 2003

Hi Heather,
On Mittwoch, Jul 30, 2003, at 13:52 Europe/Vienna, Heather Williams
wrote:

> We have uploaded a fix to the 2.0.2 distribution builder, here:
>
> http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/distributions/2.0/updates/

Unffortunatly this does not work too:
here are some screen shots what happens if you build a distribution on
OSX:

*all builds are open to see the difference, all OSX files are in one
package, the other builds are correct in the data fiolder. (So it
*CAN´T* be my fault!!)
http://internettrainer.com/9files/revolution/xbuildscreenshots/build.png

*content of the OSX file (opened package)
http://internettrainer.com/9files/revolution/xbuildscreenshots/
content_standaloneX.png

*get infos to see the wrong (Version) copyright and the missing icons
(all defined in the distribution builder but still wrong)
http://internettrainer.com/9files/revolution/xbuildscreenshots/
get_info.png

Heather!
pleeeease tell me what should I do now?
I m wainting so long now, I would like to renewal but I need at least
one release ofd rev which does a correct distribution build - only
one...!

Does anybody have an idea what I can do..?
Thanks in advance...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539