No more K12 education licence?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue Jul 29 14:02:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 02:47  AM, Andre Rombauts wrote:

> I bought a K12 education licence 1 year ago (or so). Now I don't see
> any reference to K12 education licence on Runrev site... :-( What
> happened?...

If you take a look at this list's archive, there was much conversation
about the licensing changes. List Archive for this month:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-July/thread.html

My understanding is that current educational licensee will receive a
Studio license (maybe you got yours today?). Non-current K12-EDU users
will have to buy an Express, Studio or Enterprise license.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com