Printing cards with player objects

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sat Jul 26 22:53:00 EDT 2003

Alex Rice's short script examples regarding printing cards that have
player objects referencing movies on the HD do the job. I've even added
a short script to set a "default frame" (setting a specific frame of
the movie to be the visible one when the movie isn't playing and using
that frame to be the one printed).

I'll be submitting a stack illustrating these concepts. Newbies (and
not-so-newbies) need to know how to print a player object (without
crashing in OSX or getting blank printed rectangles on other platforms).

Barry