.rev file association issues

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Fri Jul 25 14:09:02 EDT 2003

When you go into properties and click "Change" the dialog that shows up with the list of Apps should have an "Other..." button. Click on this, navigate to the location you installed Revolution, and select Revolution.exe as the appliaction to open .rev files.

As far as figuring out what extensions are in use by who, I've found http://filext.com/ to be a valuable resource. For my windows work I have usually settled on something that's descriptive, and not in use by anything too common.