Keeping a palette visible when clicking on Finder

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Fri Jul 25 05:16:00 EDT 2003

Thanks Klaus, Mark and Sarah!

Finally I figuered out a way with the help of you.
I stick relatively close to Klaus suggestion, but I use suspend and resume
instead of suspendStack and resumeStack to toggle between toplevel and
palette. Even though I was a bit puzzled that they are sent to the card
instead of the stack. I had the script in the stacksript in my first try and
it worked, but randomly it did not. Every 20-30 clicks.
When I tried suspendstack my 2nd stack was also topleveled when clicking
from stack 1 into stack 2, so it did not work for me. I set the decorations
of my stack to none. Finally added lock/unlock screen. This seems to work
pretty well.

Regards,

Malte

[Edit]

Just tested again...
In the IDE sometimes it does not work (every 40 clicks or so) but the built
works...
Thank you so much!!!
[/edit]