perl regex modifiers

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 24 11:40:22 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 08:54  AM, Alex Rice wrote:

> transcript's replaceText() works on all matches by default, which is
> why it doesn't need to understand "g" modifier, I am guessing.

I read the archives last night for "regex." What I found was very few
examples in transcript using them. So I was wondering if anyone has
code examples that also can be explained so that a newbie can
understand them? Even the syntax documents are not useful for newbies.
This would be nice if anyone here is in the process of writing a book
for Rev users.

Mark