Message Box woes & editing Revolution

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jul 23 10:14:01 EDT 2003

Actually, I am having what sounds like the same problem with the message box, and have been avoiding it but putting things into temporary button scripts.

For example, I create a new stack, create a button, then type "hide button 1" into the msg box, and hit return.

The button doesn't hide, the command I typed remains in the message box, with the insertion point blinking at the end of the command, and the results section remains unchanged.

This is in Rev 2.01, under Windows XP Home.