quit

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 06:50:02 EDT 2003

--- Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:
> Hi
>

> i work on Mac OS X
>
> The quit menu is in the application menu
>
> I don't find how I can trap the message "quit" when
> the user select
> this item ???
>
> I've written
>
> on quit
>     -- doStuff
> end quit
>
> doens'nt work
>

> I work on a French system and like to replace the
> "quit" menu with
> "quitter"
> Don't find how ???
>

> Thank you
> Greetings.
> Yves COPPE

Hi Yves,

I can't check right now, but IIRC, Revolution will
take the last item of the 'File' menu and move it to
the 'Application' menu -- so if it's called "Quitter",
it should be named "Quitter" as well.
And I think that when you choose the "Quit" item from
there, the 'File' button gets a menuPick message --
you can always insert a menuPick handler in your
mainStack stack script and check the target.
If you still have no luck, I can test it in a bit when
the PowerBook comes back.

Jan Schenkel.

=====