Magnifier (script!)

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jul 21 20:45:01 EDT 2003

And, this is actually the proper way to do this, a bit more "esoteric"
but the resize occurs  only once instead of twice... a tad faster.

local tSizeChange

on mouseup
   if optionkey()="Down" then
     put (-10) into tSizeChange
     changeSize
     exit mouseup
   end if
   put (+10) into tSizeChange
   changeSize
end mouseup

on changeSize
     put (the height of the target/the width of the target) into tRatio
     put the rect of the target into tImageRect
     put  (item 3 of tImageRect+tSizeChange) into item 3 of tImageRect
     put (((item 3 of tImageRect-item 1 of tImageRect)* tRatio)\
          +item 2 of tImageRect) into item 4 of tImageRect
     set the rect of the target to tImageRect
   end changeSize