Magnifier (script!)

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sun Jul 20 04:03:06 EDT 2003

Le dimanche, 20 juil 2003, à 00:22 Europe/Brussels, David Kwinter a
écrit :

> Sorry, I made copy-paste typo, try this one:
>

> on moveStack
>   if exists(image 1) then delete image 1
>
>   put the rect of this stack into sRect
>   hide stack me
>   import snapshot from rect sRect
>
>   put the height of image 1 into originalH
>   put the width of image 1 into originalW
>   set the height of image 1 to originalH*2
>   set the width of image 1 to originalW*2
>   show stack me
>
> end moveStack

Hi list,

I have another problem :

I have an image in a stack

the rect of img 1 is "30,20,330,220"

i'd like that when  the user click on the image, the image is zoomed in
and when the user option-click the image zooms out
AND when the user zooms in, the zoom happens on the img where the user
has clicked.
Is it possible ?

Greetings.
Yves COPPE