Disappear script editors

Mark Powell Mark.Powell at veritas.com
Sat Jul 19 22:30:01 EDT 2003

Unfortunately, your suggestion doesn't do what I am looking for.  Scenario:
I am typing in a script window, go to another application like Outlook to do
something, and then return to Revolution.  I want the script window to still
be there in front, but it is always put in back (or closed?).  Can I not
keep the script editor from disappearing?

Thanks

Mark