Future Revolution Support...

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Fri Jul 18 18:40:01 EDT 2003

As Rev grows, and 'we' know we want a financially secure company behind our
development environment. (I've ridden the hypercard / Supercard
rollercoaster).then this will surely mean the user base will grow, perhaps
rapidly.

Many new user concerns/frustrations seem to concentrate on the lack of
documentation and learning materials, hence this list is the *primary*
source of support. Many new and 'old' users quite rightly praise this list
for the quality of information provided and the gifts that experienced Rev
developers provide. It seems this core of experienced Rev developers should
feature highly in RunRevs future plans.

Personally, it would provide huge 'peace of mind' regarding my investment in
Rev technology if these guru's were secured into RunRevs support program in
some announced 'formal' manner.

These experts have provided thankless support to thousands of wannabe's and
future Rev evangelists. Without them Rev wouldn't be what it is today, or
what it may become.

I'd support a pay-as-you-go guru list or other reliable service -
suggestions / comments ?.

Regards

Gary Rathbone BSc MBCS
Rev Wannabe !