Rev 2.02/New pricing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jul 18 05:25:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 02:53  AM, Wolfgang M. Bereuter wrote:

> As Richard said before:
> Forget Runtime Revolution Ltd., forget Fourth World/Sons o'
> Thunder/Altuit/et al.   We don't matter; ultimately, only the end-user
> matters.
> Only the End User matters....
> Thats the big point. And this should be repeat more frequently here
> my 2 cent

I don't know any other way to say it, so I'll just say it again: I
think OS 9 users matter. They're great people, and they deserve to be
supported.

All I said that started this is that their numbers are decreasing. Does
anyone disagree with that? Unless you think there will be more OS 7/8/9
users next year than there are now, please don't respond to tell me I
should value OS 9 users. I do. Really.

;-)

regards,

Geoff Canyon