Rev 2.02/New pricing

curry curry at pair.com
Fri Jul 18 03:44:00 EDT 2003

Richard Gaskin wrote:

>  >> Commercial developers should buy Studio at least.
>  > If a commercial developer doesn't like Studio because of its
>  > behavior, then it's either Enterprise, Studio + Express, or two
>  > Expresses.
>
>Agreed, but we're not talking about the perceptions of developers.  We're
>talking about end-users.
>
>Are you suggesting the splash screen include the something like, "This
>unprofessional-looking splash screen is not present in applications made
>with the Studio or Enterprise versions of Revlution"? ;)
>
>I'm afraid that without it there's no way for an end-user to know.

Something got tangled up somewhere--that's not what I was talking
about. Or rather, it's two different things.

I was talking about Studio's behavior (not editing on target
platform) as a reason why I (as an example of the commercial
developers he was talking about) would rather choose two Expresses
than a Studio, but if using Express, that's where the end-user
perception comes in about the splash screen. See what I meant? :-)

I don't want a splash screen to include *anything* because I don't
want a splash screen! (Whether I'm using it or someone else.)

Curry