Rev 2.02/New pricing

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 18 01:36:01 EDT 2003

Alex Rice wrote:

> On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 09:09  PM, Chipp Walters wrote:
>
>> Now, I'm not trying to denigrate or belittle newbie RR programmers at
>> all...it's just one would expect RR to want to splash their logo on the
>> *best* of it's developer's work...not the beginners. I think the ABOUT
>> box
>> (the way it is currently) is just fine.
>
> A really good point. I hope they remove the mandatory splash logo too.
> If RR decides to keep it in the Express version, maybe they will brand
> it differently than the Studio and Enterprise. Emphasizing the EXPRESS
> part of it.

A clearer differentiation could be possible with a product that deploys to a
player only.  It may seem odd to the outside observer that an
application-building system that claims to offer total control over the user
experience would hamper the exit of an application.  There are different
(lower) expectations for a player app....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation