Rev 2.02/New pricing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jul 18 01:28:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 08:09  PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> So, what can we expect *others* to think when they see the "Made with
> Revolution" logo on 'newbie' type projects? That all Rev projects are
> like
> this, and of the same caliber??? This is one of the reasons I
> originally
> chose RR, because it *didn't* have this stigma.

Just thought -- maybe this can be looked at from the other direction:
that the time has come to stand up and be counted. The problem isn't
that poor apps are made and show the logo. The problem is that good
apps don't often give themselves away, and generally won't have to show
the logo. If everyone who released a Revolution app made it perfectly
clear, the newbies' apps wouldn't be an issue.

Everyone say it with me:

      Hi, my name is Geoff Canyon, and I use Revolution.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com