Disappearing substack...

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jul 16 11:05:00 EDT 2003

By george, I think you've got it!

Each time that this has happened, it was when I was working on integrating altBrowser stuff into my project, and I had my project and the altBrowser project open at the same time. Altbrowser has a substack named "Help".

I'm guessing that this is the problem. So it's Chipp's fault! (just kidding Chipp!)