Default Buttons in OS X

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Wed Jul 16 09:22:00 EDT 2003

Le mercredi, 16 juil 2003, à 14:06 Europe/Brussels, Bill Lynn a écrit :

> I'm sure this question has been asked and answered but please indulge
> me a moment. In Rev 2.0.1 under Jaguar I'm noticing a gray rectangle
> around blue throbbing default buttons. Is there any way to get rid of
> it?
>
> Cheers... Bill Lynn
> Simtech Publications

I've discussed this problem before and someone (I think Alex Rice or
Sarah) gave me the answer
I had the same and if you build your app, the rectangle will be black
(horror !)

you have a Tabbed btn in the background. Your btn must be out of the
tabbed btn
If you want a "striped" mac OS X bg, look in the image library, at the
bottom row, the 3th column : you can set the bgpatterin of your cd (or
your stack) to the ID of this image.

cheers
Greetings.
Yves COPPE