Background graphic

Ronald Zellner zellner at neo.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 16 04:29:00 EDT 2003

OK, I've read the documentation and past postings on backgrounds and
I still find it confusing.  All I want is to have a large graphic
appear behind the objects on all of my cards.  I don't want to have
an image on each card as it uses too much memory.

I imported the image and then set it as the background for a card.
This almost worked, but the image began tiling over itself before
filling the card;  about 60% of the graphic was repeated several
times over the card.  The graphic is a png file from Photoshop.  Any
suggestions?

Ron