Moving the MC IDE forward

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Jul 12 15:08:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday, July 12, 2003, at 01:49 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Saturday, July 12, 2003, at 01:21 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
>
>> And i wants to add that, because, some RR/MC apps needs to be build to
>> run with no GUI at all (backgrounder or console-mode apps and demons),
>> we needs to have a lightweight UI available to code, debug and
>> maintain
>> this kind of apps, for a best usage of the memory and the processor by
>> the hosting servers.
>
> I would be interested in this.

I better qualify that.  I'd be interesting in making no-GUI apps and
would be interested in tools to help in that.  However, I don't think I
would mind using the full IDE to do that.  If the app needed to run on
an embedded computer, I would either develop on another or build
special tools for handling upgrades.

Dar

****
   Dar Scott Consulting    http://www.swcp.com/dsc/    Programming