Bugzilla search

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Jul 11 15:38:00 EDT 2003

On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 01:55 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> I think it's great the runrev team is running an open bug database
> that we can all cooperate with. But in my opinion bugzilla has a
> confusing and poorly designed user interface. No offense intended & I
> know bugzilla was not written by the runrev team.

Once I got past that, I am very comfortable with bugzilla.  I have a
few things I do and they seem to work well.  My judgment may be poor,
since I have already paid the price of the learning curve.

> Also, it's a bummer bugzilla doesn't work with Safari. I never use
> Mozilla, but installed it just to use bugzilla.

Yeah.  I use Netscape on OS X for bugzilla only.  It would be nice if
Safari and/or bugzilla improved to accommodate Safari.