Need some help

James Lewes jameslewes at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 11:17:00 EDT 2003

I have a book coming out, on July 30, on the military antiwar-movement
which emerged during the Vietnam War. I am currently thinking about a
website to accompany the book. The site will include approximately 500
images and I would like to make it searchable by content.

At the moment I am  playing with three possibilities:

1. to build a filemaker database and link to it with a web portal.

2. to build it with revolution and deploy the stack online and build a
front page that would do the same thing. The latter appeals to me
because it would enhance my programming skills

3. To use html.

Please advise me on what I should do