windowShape

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Jul 8 13:49:01 EDT 2003

Hi Richmond, and any others who can help,

I've tried figuring out windowShape without much success. I tried using an
image made from a graphic, but apparently Rev's own image files cannot be
used.

I made a gif image in Painter, imported it to my stack and put:

on preOpenStack
  set the windowShape of this stack to 1008 -- id of the imported GIF image
end preOpenStack

...in the stack script.

The shape was oval, and the shape came out OK, but the image is all messed
up, i.e., it has a line made up of tiny bars of colors and a cropped white
space at the bottom.

How do I make a GIF image capable of being used for windowShape?

Ken N.