Anyone have a pre-release 2.0 installer around?

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Tue Jul 8 14:21:01 EDT 2003

Wondering if anyone on the list happens to have a copy of the 2.0 pre-release installer for Windows lying around.

I had a 2.0 installer, but the debugger is broken in that version too. I know it worked (better) in the pre-release, because I would frequently use it for debugging 1.1.1 projects.

I can't fall back to debugging under 1.1.1, since the stack that I am debugging makes heavy use of XML in the code that I want to debug.

I am a sad, sad developer.