Advice on windowshape command

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 09:45:00 EDT 2003

Is there an URL someone can point me to that gives step-by-step instructions
on how to create a mask that can be used with the windowshape command?   I've
created a black-and-white mask, saved it as an 8-bit PNG, like the
documentation describes, then I do a "set the windowshape of this stack to 1003" (the
object ID # of that imported bitmap image), and the window flickers, but does not
change.   I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.   Any advice is greatly
appreciated.