callback messages not getting sent

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at Princeton.EDU
Fri Jul 4 09:04:00 EDT 2003

Dear List,

I am using callbacks in a quicktime audio file to set the textColor of
items in a field.  It seems to be working very well, BUT only the first
time I play the movie.  If, after playing it for a while, I drag the
player controller to the beginning of the movie, the callback messages
do not get sent anymore (i.e. after currentTimeChanged and playStarted,
I see absolutely no activity in the Message Viewer).

Is this a bug?  Any suggestion for a workaround?

I'm using Rev 2.0.1 and  OS X 10.2.6

All best,
Toma