More debuggerbears

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Thu Jul 3 09:29:00 EDT 2003

The problem is that it's a loop, and I need to beable to follow it through
multiple iterations - and there are *lots* of functions being called - most
of which are complex and boring to step through :(

I have been trying to debug it by setting up multiple breakpoints and using
"run" to jump over the functions, but it's a nightmare.

Does this mean that you have seen this too? I keep hoping that nobody else
has seen this, and someone will just say "Ed, you dummy, it works just fine,
you're doing "X" wrong - see, it works now!" :)

Thanks,

Edwin gore

 Jan Schekel.: