Column Chunks

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 02:50:00 EDT 2003

--- Jez <jbradshaw at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Sorry, "item n" DOES work but only in code, not via
> Message Box.
>
> I'm sure in 1.1.1 if you set ItemDel in the message
> box it used that setting
> for subsequent commands entered in the message box?
> It doesnt seem to in
> 2.0.

Hi Jez,

You can always use the multi-line panel of the message
box ; then you can type a whole sequence, including
repeats, switches etc. ; and hit the 'enter' key to
execute it.

So does this mean you answered your own question, or
is there still a problem with column fetching?

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====