More send in time

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Jul 2 02:40:00 EDT 2003

OOPS!  Let's try it again without all the commented-out stuff from before:

on mouseDown
  set the uAllowScroll of me to true
  endlessScroller
end mouseDown

on endlessScroller
   constant scrollSpeedInterval = 10
   if not the uAllowScroll of me then exit endlessScroller
     if within(graphic "upScrollArea", mouseLoc()) then
      set the vScroll of fld 1 to ((the vScroll of fld 1) + 1344) mod 1345
    else if within(graphic "downScrollArea", mouseLoc()) then
    set the vScroll of fld 1 to ((the vScroll of fld 1) + 1345) mod 1344
    end if
   send "endlessScroller" to me in scrollSpeedInterval milliseconds
end endlessScroller

on mouseUp
   set the uAllowScroll of me to false
end mouseUp