newbies

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Wed Jul 2 00:29:01 EDT 2003

Hey, Erik!

On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 09:29  AM, erik hansen wrote:

> if it makes you feel any better,
> i have no idea what a "popup in a field" is!

*hehehehehe*
I read about 'popups' when I was going through all the different types
of user interface elements Revolution has to offer. However, I had
'archived' their use in my mind as being for 'contextual menus' only...
  Just goes to show that when you assume...

> after seeing the news about conventions,
> reviews, word of mouth, etc. it seems that
> a newbie friendly atmosphere, like this list,
> is a crucial force for sales growth,
> which allows more for you advanced users.

I have to say, that the more I get to know Revolution, the more I am
enjoying it - and the support that we feel from the advanced users, as
well as the extremely responsive Revolution staff, is more than just a
small part of that.

I hope that the software I produce will be able to command the same
level of excitement and devotion from my users as Rev has been able to
instill in theirs!

Once again, thank you to all the great Rev users and Runtime staff for
their effort and dedication - as you can see, it is, indeed, immensely
appreciated.

Kind Regards,
--
Igor de Oliveira Couto