Huge stack bloat...

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Tue Jul 1 14:58:00 EDT 2003

>Not really.  It's quite a timesaver when, as you
>say, one is feeling lazy
>(you could substitute the word "productive" here)
>and doesn't want to go
>through the hassle of copying all elements from one
>card to another.

Ah well, I have paid for my laziness...it took my about 4 minutes to move everything around so it works right when you just use "create". Plus, now the fears I had about my sort and search routine sudddenly slowing to a crawl have been alleviated - the file is now a little under a meg, and everything is back to being super fast again...

Live and learn (well, sometimes learn).