mac OS X package

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Tue Jul 1 12:45:01 EDT 2003

Le mardi, 1 juil 2003, à 19:19 Europe/Brussels, Thierry Arbellot a
écrit :

> Point 1 and 3 were already addressed in the list.
>
> 1. open the stack "revdistributionbuilder.rev", it's located in the
> Revolution folder (components/tools). Modify the stack size and save
> it (may be do a backup copy before).
>
> 2. Sorry, I don't understand the problem. I don't have either substack
> files in the package, but I don't care, as the app runs.
>
> 3. icon must be "icns" format. You can use "IconComposer" provided
> with Apple development tools, or a shareware like" Iconographer".
>
> Regards.
>
> Thierry Arbellot.

Thank you for your quick responses

1) i've found it and it's Ok. Sorry I didn't remind it was already
discussed before
2) I've found it also with the solution of point 1 : there is a btn :
move substacks into individual files (in step 2 of the builder)
3) I didn't know how to do. Now it's OK

Thank you very much.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE