Printing Docs

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jan 30 14:47:01 EST 2003

Dave,

I opened Rev 1.1.1v2 in Win XP and printed the "&" page from the Dictionary
to an HP LaserJet 4100 printer over an internal network. It printed very
strangely; I got about 20 pages, each with 1 chunk of information (either a
line or a paragraph) and a footer, spaced out with about an two inches of
space between.

Honestly, if you want a printable version of the docs, you can download and
print on in HTML, RTF or PDF from my site:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm

Go to the bottom of the page under "Downloads", and it's near the top of
that section.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com