Printing Docs

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 14:33:01 EST 2003

--- Dave LeYanna <dleyanna at rtl.org> wrote:
> I would just like to know if anybody CAN print from
> the Rev. docs little
> print button? If they can and everything looks like
> they would expect, then
> I will assume that there is something wrong with my
> configurations(s). I
> get different (all ugly) results from different
> platforms (Win98 - 2000) on
> different printers. Because I am not having any
> difficulty with other
> applications, I have my suspicions. I however, have
> been known to be wrong
> a lot and am just trying to determine where to look
> next.
>
> djl

Hi Dave,

Other people have reported problems when printing, but
these were nearly always resolved by upgrading the
printer drivers. Let's hope RunRev 2.0 fies some of
these problems.
However, if you continue to have problems printing
from the RunRev docs, you might consider using the
tool by Geoff Canyon to export the docs in RTF format,
which you can then print from Word or any of its
sibblings.
Link :
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/developerdownloads/revrtfer.zip
Also, if I remember correctly, someone printed all the
docs to a PDF file ; but I can't find the link at the
moment. If he or she doesn't speak up or someone else
doesn't have it mirrored, I'll make it available
somewhere if you like.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====