Way to determine if button is pressed in browser

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Mon Jan 27 15:11:02 EST 2003

You could use sockets in Rev to 'listen' to requests on say port 81. In the
page the Javascript could refer to 127.0.0.1:81 which is port 81 on the
local machine.
Rev could then parse any arguments and act accordingly. I've done it this
way for a couple of projects and it works fine.

Regards
Gary Rathbone