AppleEvent messages

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Jan 25 17:06:01 EST 2003

>Here's the basic thing - whenever one app needs to communiate with another,
it generally sends an appleEvent,
<snip>
>I hope this gives you a foundation on appleEvents; let me know if you need
>any more info.
>
>Ken Ray

Thanks Ken.

So, If I drop an unopened jpeg file onto an open Rev app,  that is
not an example
of an appleEvent...correct?

I have read this might be available with Rev 2.0 but am trying to understand
the process better. I can see I need to do some reading up on this.

I do know about the external that can do this but am curious about Rev being
able to provide this info without an external.

Thanks Ken

sims