MAC OSX - 10.2.3 - Unexpected Quit

Nicholas Feasey nfeasey at utpress.utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 22 23:04:01 EST 2003

I have an simple application with one main stack and a sub-stack.

The main stack displays a list and when the user double clicks on an
item it opens up
a sub-stack with a data entry screen.  Pretty simple and straight
forward I believe.

When moving fields around in the card of the sub-stack the Revolution
application
unexpectedly quits.  It is really quite annoying as, obviously, all of
my changes are lost.

Should I be doing this another way as I thought this is the normal
procedure when
creating an application.

As stated, I'm running Revolution on MAC OS X 10.2.3.

Any assistance/direction would be appreciated.

Cheers.