Naive menu question

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 07:10:01 EST 2003

Coming from a MacOS background, I think I understand the
'defaultMenu' and 'menuBar' ideas, but I'm less comfortable with
Windows-type menus that live inside a stack window. I can't seem to
find from the docs, wiki, etc a tip about how to have the same menu
bar (set of menus) in several stacks. I'd like to have say 5 stacks
which offer the same menu options to the user (with  maybe some of
them disabled). Do I have to duplicate the menubar group for each
window and put all the logic in an object further up the message
path, or what?

As usual, apologies if this is already grindingly obvious in the
docs, but I have tried...

TIA

Graham