New plugins..and new plugin architecture..

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 20 06:40:01 EST 2003

Added a new thumbnail image browser plugin along with modifications to all
other plugins. Now they all load in a single control strip. Please read the
download and install instructions.

The image browser is pretty cool as it works 'in the background' so you can
continue using rev. You can also resize it to whatever thumb size you like
and how ever many rows and columns you like.

These plugins are tested on WinXP only at this time. I'm calling them 'beta'
but they work fine on my systems. Mac users can test them out and let me
know if there are any problems.

Sorry, MetaCard isn't supported in this architecture. A lot of dependancies
on RR. Works with 1.1.1 and 2.0 alpha.

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/NewPlugins.htm

Chipp Walters
Altuit, inc.