Charting Libraries

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 23:40:01 EST 2003

Is anyone developing advanced charting libraries? I've used Ken Simon's
charting object which is nice but makes simple 2D scatter and line
plots. This has been fine for me but I have a college who really needs
a much more powerful graphics library which would include many more
chart types. In particular, he needs 3D charting (X, Y, and Z axis)
with rotation, column, bar, and area charts.

I received an email awhile ago from someone I can't recall saying they
were interested in building such an object.

We absolutely need this for Mac OS X but it would also be helpful if it
ran in Windows.

Bill Vlahos