Passing Lists II

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 13:00:00 EST 2003

Rob,

  weren't you here when time being not exact and such was discussed? I
would just say that time functions seem to be rather inexact, and full
of faults, partly because of the difficulty of the OS specific matter
(eg. the local time) and partly due to the difficult math that is
necessary (29th February etc.) so I decided that time should generally
only be displayed not calculated or such...

waiting for 2.0

Björnke von Gierke