Player Controller

Jez jbradshaw at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 18 04:02:01 EST 2003

I am using a quicktime player object to play mp3 songs. I like the "Show Controller" functionality but I want to maintain my own buttons and have the controller ONLY show the time bar (and allow this to be used), Can this be done (ie. to suppress the buttons on the default controller) ?  If not is it possible to implement my own controller bar that shows the amount of time elapsed and to allow the user to drag this ? Some guidance appreciated :)