1.1.1 Demo

Alan Gayne alanira9 at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 23:01:03 EST 2003

Hey Chipp,

Since I made the switch to Jaguar, more than a month now, I haven't had
ANY crashes - BUT I did notice that standard buttons with the default
property set to true were no longer that nice aqua blue whilst awaiting
an enter key.  However the DO "flash" blue when you hit the enter key.

I haven't mentioned it until now figuring it would all get straightened
out in 2.0

Bottom line is that my registered version of 1.1.1 seems pretty stable
in most regards.

Alan

P.S.: Speaking of buttons, did you ever get the mac version of your
Button Gadget sorted out?  I'm looking forward to incorporating some of
those fine looking buttons in my projects.