Introduction

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jan 15 15:40:00 EST 2003

Welcome, Steve! This list is full of knowledgeable people who are always
willing to help and encourage each other. Since you know C++, etc. you may
desire to start developing some externals for Rev once you feel really
comfortable with the product. There are a select few on the list that are
able to do (and that list doesn't include me :-), so in more ways than one
we welcome you to the ranks of the Revolutionaries...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/