"/" in menuItem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 14 01:29:01 EST 2003

Hasn't been for me, but then again, I've been doing stuff for domestic US
only, and the only time I've needed it was an OSX-only app... Unfortunately
the fraction slash doesn't appear in the Windows default font, so it's not a
cross-platform solution, either, I'm afraid.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/