default folder graphic ?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Mon Jan 13 23:44:01 EST 2003

on 1/13/03 8:24 PM, Chipp Walters at chipp at chipp.com wrote:

> 1) are you sure cardbg.jpg is a jpg and not a bmp or gif (or something
> else)?
>
> 2) i ran into a similar problem just yesterday, and assumed the JPG was
> corrupted in some way. A broken header or something. Try opening it in
> another app and resaving....or screen capture it as a jpg.

It worked fine as a photoshop gif on my computer at home with a nearly
identical HD setup.  I changed it into a jpg with GraphicConverter, so it's
definitely a fresh jpg.  Curious thing.  I don't think it could be corrupt,
and it does display fine with the full path as the only variable I can
discern.

??