"/" in menuItem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jan 12 16:10:01 EST 2003

I encountered that as well. The approach I've used is to use the fraction
slash (ASCII 218) instead of the normal slash (ASCII 47). It's a bit more
slanted than I'd like, but it does the job without having to resort to a
backslash.

Hopefully this will be fixed in 2.0.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software