Revolution 2.0 To Be Previewed At Macworld

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Wed Jan 8 14:13:01 EST 2003

Jan Schenkel writes:

> --- miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:
>> Alex Rice writes:
>> [snip]
>>
>> > """Runtime Revolution today announced a special
>> preview of Revolution 2.0"""
>> >
>> > What's the scoop on this? Does it just mean a recent build is on someone's laptop ready for demoing at Macworld? :-)
>> >
>> > Alex Rice, Software Developer
>>
>> Repeat after me:
>> If it's not on my desk
>> if it's not on the shelf,
>> is it for real?
>>  --Yeah, right.. so's an Elf!
>>
>> V-A-P-O-R  W-A-R-E
>>
>> Poof!
>>
>> miscdas
>
> Don't you ever have any projects that take more time
> than anticipated to finish ?

Yes, and for my boss (or client), all they see is "vapor."

> Haved you never made any promises that you were really working hard on to keep, but unfortunately slipped up sometimes or had to postpone because more urgent things got in the way?

Yes, but even when the boss (or client) is the originator of the "more
urgent thing", he stills wants concrete results, not "vapor".

> I'd be very much surprised.
>
> Jan Schenkel.

Good intentions, promises, and resetting of priorities are still not
concrete products, just vapor. So, thank you for your round-about support.

miscdas