Revolution Users' Gathering at MacWorld SF

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Jan 2 05:34:34 EST 2003

I'd like to propose that Revolutionaries going to MacWorld get together
one night for an evening of food, drink, and code. All are welcome --
attendance at MacWorld is _not_ required. Tuesday night has been
suggested, but there isn't a set date yet.

I'll be happy to coordinate -- those who are interested, please send me
an email with your name, preferred and acceptable days, email you'll be
checking as the show approaches, and if possible a cell phone number
for last minute coordination.

I have a code-gift for attendees, so if you have an airport-capable
laptop, bring it so I can deliver it to you the night of the gathering.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com